It is an uncertain time for people and brands in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic. People around the world are feeling insecure and anxious, and brands are looking for the best ways to respond in this time of crisis. Focal Point has decided to conduct a Syndicated Study to identify how COVID-19 is affecting consumer’s behaviors, attitudes and expectations specifically for the automotive sector.
Why was the research conducted?A clear and concise understanding of following key questions:
- Consumer general sentiments
- Overall change in consumer behaviour
- Vehicle ownership & Future PI
- Key encouraging factors to buy vehicle
- Importance and acceptance of Online sales and service option
- Change in e-commerce usage
How was the research conducted?Online interviews with a sample of over 300 respondents across the country.
What are the key findings of the research?The research will help you answer questions like:
Consumer general sentiments regarding economic condition
- How are their attitudes changing?
- How has purchase behavior changed?
- What vehicle brand(s) & segment(s) do they currently own?
- Were they planning to buy a new vehicle before pandemic?
- How likely will they stick to the plan of buying new vehicle?
- Is automotive promotion`s more important or safety & convenience during pandemic
- What brand(s) & segment(s) they had in their consideration set?
- Importance & Acceptance of online vehicle sales and service option
- What can we expect next?
Contributor's Name: Malik Shamim