An analysis of the hopes, fears and expectations when the Coronavirus crisis has passed.
Why was the research conducted?Based on many conversations and requests by clients for guidance on how to prepare for after this crisis.
How was the research conducted?Qualitative Social Media Analysis
What are the key findings of the research?There are 11 main themes people have on their minds as we leave this crisis:
- Isolation, control and surveillance
- Changing healthcare and hygiene standards
- Global solidarity and responsibility
- Blame game
- Digital transformation
- Economic crisis and boom
- Rethinking national security
- Fulfillment of dreams and plans
- Going back to normal
- Mental health effects
Contributor's Name: Daniel Fazekas